Tuesday, January 29, 2019

More of the same... but a change in the air

So I have no WIP pictures to show because I am terrible and don't get any pictures in the day time so they all look like crud.

Besides, it's just more Nennir and very thin green spinning for right now. Not very exciting.

What is exciting is February, which starts on Friday.

There are two 'alongs' that are starting up next month that I am very much looking forward to.

My LYS: Galt House of Yarn is hosting a Fair Isle February knitalong which I will be casting Afmaeli on for. A sweater in a month? Not sure, but I'm gonna try! Plus it will get something off of my #makenine2019 list.

Rahenna is also starting a mini cross stitchalong. (Have I not mentioned I cross stitch? I cross stitch...) I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but it's probably going to be one or two colours from my stash and just something big enough to give me mojo to get working on a project I need to finish up for a friend.

Also February is awesome for the first sign of spring.... no not the groundhog... in Canada it's Roll up the Rim at Tim Hortons!! Yay!!

Anyway, those two icons will be chilling in the side bar for the next month, and I will hopefully have a finished Nennir to show you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment