Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fisherman's Rib

Good morning!

So, after fighting for about half an hour with my iPod to upload my picture, I think I'm going to have to make sure all my pictures are uploaded the night before I post. Nothing's ever easy.

So I figured today I would show you my current WIP, my lovely Lamb's Pride Worsted Fisherman's Rib scarf/shawl thing.


Can I just say that I have fallen in love with Fisherman's Rib since I've started this. At first I was really unsure about it, and had avoided this stitch pattern because it didn't make sense to me. Stitching into the stitch beneath the one you're working with, wasn't that asking for trouble by leaving a loose stitch?

This time though, I bit the bullet and just started doing it! Rather than second guessing myself, I just followed the directions and kept going. It's so smooshy! I love it! I'm pondering making a sweater with Fisherman's Rib in the future, since I live in Canada and it can get pretty darn cold in here.

I'll leave you with this rather old picture of me and Peari snuggling in my old apartment that was rather cold, which was a rarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment