Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Sock Groweth

Lame title I know, but it made me laugh when I thought of it.

I have 10 more rows to knit on my Grandpa's blue socks, and then the 10 rows of ribbing and the sewn cast off and they're done!



Usually that would me I could present them to him and he would put them on immediately (he's like that). Unfortunately, I noticed something interesting as I was knitting the latest dark blue patch, my fingers have become blue!

So I will have to wash these socks prior to giving them to Grandpa to make sure that his feet don't turn blue.

After I'm done this (which should be in about an hour), I will be starting to sew some embroidery floss into the spring thaw shawl so that I can pull it back and then put the edge on it.

I'm slowly working my way through some UFO's, we'll see what happens with other projects I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment